How To Teach English (2nd Edition)
This straightforward, highly readable handbook is an essential introduction to the theory and practice of teaching English. It examines a variety of teaching methods based on the author’s extensive experience in the classroom and with teachers in training. The book offers ideas on lesson planning and textbook use that can be put into practice immediately.
- Ideal for new or inexperienced teachers and candidates for the CELTA exam
- Practical coverage of specific methods, lesson planning, using textbooks and coping with the unexpected!
- Includes a clear introduction to describing language so that you can understand and use technical words relating to grammar and pronunciation
- Appendices on equipment, further reading and phonetic symbols for ease of reference.
- New glossary to explain teaching terms
- DVD with classroom demonstrations of core classroom techniques
- New chapter on testing
Download here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Ugaqqw5O4wZUZndEtnN3BZTHc